National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-8255
gET HEALTH INSURANCE
Special enrollment period has been extended in many states.
You may qualify for help paying for your health plan.
Plans include telehealth, testing and hospitalization benefits.
Deductible as low as $0.
Don't get caught without health insurance.
Enroll below or call for premium assistance 1-800-207-1506.
***Featured Qualified Health Insurance Plans***
On March 18, 2020, President Donald J. Trump signed The Families First Coronavirus Response Act, which requires all qualified health insurance plans to waive all cost sharing for testing and associated visits related to covid-19 diagnosis during the emergency period.
For additional details, visit CORONAVIRUS.GOV.
The Patient Protection Affordable Care Act requires qualified health plans to provide the following services*:
- Hospital care
- Visits to a primary care doctor and specialists
- Outpatient procedures, like surgery
- Laboratory tests and diagnostic services, like x-rays, mammograms and blood tests
- Pregnancy and newborn care
- Preventive and routine care, like vaccinations and checkups
- Mental health care (including therapy for autism)
- Emergency and urgent care
- Rehabilitation therapy, such as physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Some home health or nursing home care after a hospital stay
*Refer to carrier summary of benefits for complete list of coverages, policies, limitations or exclusions.
*** FEATURED DENTAL insurance PROVIDER ***
*** FEATURED VISION INSURANCE PROVIDER ***
Getting started is fast and easy. You can enroll in minutes and start using your benefits the next business day.
VSP Vision Care is the only national not-for-profit vision insurance company and largest vision insurance company in the United States.
- VSP has the largest independent doctor network in the country. You’ll find convenient locations with doctors that meet our high standards.
- You’ll get the lowest out-of-pocket costs in vision care. You’ll see savings on frames, lenses, contacts, eye exams, and more.
- You’ll find the perfect pair of glasses for your style and budget. Just choose from the hundreds of options available through your vision plan. Maximize your VSP benefits at EYECONIC.COM.
***FEATURED GLOBAL HEALTH INSURANCE PROVIDER***
WORLDWIDE MEDICAL INSURANCE
- International health insurance that covers you inside and outside the U.S. with no waiting period fir preventive services.
- Contracted providers bill GeoBlue directly, eliminating paperwork and out-of-pocket expenses for you.
- Convenient mobile tools that allow you to connect to quality care across the world for medical emergencies, to filling prescription, to translating symptoms, to finding the right doctor at home or abroad (covers inside US with VISA), GeoBlue has you covered.
*** FEATURED LIFE INSURANCE PROVIDER ***
Anthem individual term life insurance plans can give your loved ones peace of mind for their future. While you may not want to think about it, there’s actually no better time than now to protect them.
- There’s no medical exam required.
- Individuals between the ages of 18 and 64 are eligible to apply.
- Individual term life plans include two coverage options: $25,000 and $50,000.
- You can choose the coverage amount that fits your needs.
Purchase with or without Anthems' health plan, it's your choice.
Members can access as many as 61,000 providers at 26,500 locations nationwide. You will find thousands of independent providers and the nation’s top optical retail brands to satisfy your families vision care and eye-wear needs. To learn more about providers in your area, visit the provider locator. Click the button below to enroll today.