The Families First Coronavirus Response Act, signed by President Trump, requires all health insurance plans to waive all cost sharing for testing and associated visits related to covid-19 diagnosis during the emergency period. Visit CORONAVIRUS.GOV for more details.
Open enrollment has been extended in many states.
You may qualify for premium assistance and cost sharing.
Plans include telehealth, testing and hospitalization benefits.
Deductible as low as $0.
Don't get caught without health insurance.
Call to enroll, 1-800-207-1506.
*** FEATURED DENTAL insurance PROVIDER ***
*** FEATURED VISION INSURANCE PROVIDER ***
Getting started is fast and easy. You can enroll in minutes and start using your benefits the next business day.
VSP Vision Care is the only national not-for-profit vision insurance company and largest vision insurance company in the United States.
- VSP has the largest independent doctor network in the country. You’ll find convenient locations with doctors that meet our high standards.
- You’ll get the lowest out-of-pocket costs in vision care. You’ll see savings on frames, lenses, contacts, eye exams, and more.
- You’ll find the perfect pair of glasses for your style and budget. Just choose from the hundreds of options available through your vision plan. Maximize your VSP benefits at EYECONIC.COM.
***PREFERRED INTERNATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE PROVIDER***
WORLDWIDE MEDICAL INSURANCE
- International health insurance that covers you inside and outside the U.S. with no waiting period fir preventive services.
- Contracted providers bill GeoBlue directly, eliminating paperwork and out-of-pocket expenses for you.
- Convenient mobile tools that allow you to connect to quality care across the world for medical emergencies, to filling prescription, to translating symptoms, to finding the right doctor at home or abroad (covers inside US with VISA), GeoBlue has you covered.
*** FEATURED LIFE INSURANCE PROVIDER ***
Anthem individual term life insurance plans can give your loved ones peace of mind for their future. While you may not want to think about it, there’s actually no better time than now to protect them.
- There’s no medical exam required.
- Individuals between the ages of 18 and 64 are eligible to apply.
- Individual term life plans include two coverage options: $25,000 and $50,000.
- You can choose the coverage amount that fits your needs.
Purchase with or without Anthems' health plan, it's your choice.
Members can access as many as 61,000 providers at 26,500 locations nationwide. You will find thousands of independent providers and the nation’s top optical retail brands to satisfy your families vision care and eye-wear needs. To learn more about providers in your area, visit the provider locator. Click the button below to enroll today.
You have 60 days from the date on which the qualifying life event happens to enroll in a health insurance plan or change existing plan.
Don't let 60 days pass or you may not have health coverage until the next open-enrollment period.
Life Insurance for Life
Many life insurance policies include living benefits that allow you to access your life insurance benefits when diagnosed with a terminal illness, are confined to a medical facility, experience disabiling condition or even long term care.
Does your life insurance policy include living benefits?
Our pets are family and they too should have insurance to help cover major illnesses, accidents and even preventative care. ASPCA Pet Insurance offers pet insurance with coverage options to cover major illnesses, accidents or preventative care.
Do you have a minute to ensure your pets are covered too?
Health Insurance for Travelers
Travel internationally including those visiting the United States with a Visa, and get medical insurance because in the US, health insurance is required.
Are you protecting your future with international health insurance?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your insurance buying experience, please let me know:
Rolando Torres, Health Insurance Specialist, NPN 16941175, 1(800)207-1506