Health Insurance Service
Select one of our preferred carriers below to begin your enrollment or call 1-800-207-1506 for free assistance.
Find affordable, flexible health, dental, vision, and term life insurance options for you and your family with Anthem, serving members in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Virginia and Wisconsin; and specialty plan members in other states.
Kaiser Permanente is recognized as one of America’s leading health care providers and not-for-profit health plans. Available in Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Maryland, Virginia, and Georgia.
Oscar is committed to saving you time, saving you money, and getting rid of the hassles that make health insurance so hard to navigate. Plans available in New York, New Jersey, Texas, California, Ohio, Tennessee, Arizona, Florida and Michigan.
VSP EYE INSURANCE
VSP Vision Care is a vision care health insurance company and is the largest vision insurance company in the United States and is the only national not-for-profit vision insurance company, puttingr members first so you can trust you’re getting the best care. It’s no wonder 92% of members are satisfied with VSP.
Use your benefits at EYECONIC.COM.
WORLDWIDE MEDICAL INSURANCE FOR AT HOME & ABROAD
- International health insurance that covers you inside and outside the U.S. with no waiting period associated with any preventive services.
- Contracted providers bill GeoBlue directly, eliminating paperwork and out-of-pocket expenses for you.
- Convenient mobile tools that allow you to connect to quality care across the globe for emergency needs, to filling a simple prescription, to translating your symptoms, to finding the right doctor at home or abroad (covers inside US with VISA).
Travel Medical & International Health Insurance Plans
High Quality Travel medical and international health insurance plans with Global Access, Richer Benefits and Unrivaled Protection for:
- Vacation, Business, Student, or Mission Travel
- Expatriate & Career Assignments
- Study Abroad & International Students
We’re proud of our vast network. Members can access as many as 61,000 providers at 26,500 locations nationwide. Depending on which product your clients choose, or which exchange you’re affiliated with, the plans may be supported by a subset of these providers. Regardless, your clients’ employees will find thousands of independent providers and the nation’s top optical retail brands to satisfy their vision care and eyewear needs. To learn more about providers in your area, visit our provider locator.